The information we may collect through the INTCO Framing Web Site falls into two (2) general categories:
1. Voluntarily Provided Information. We may collect information that you voluntarily provide to us in connection with your use of the INTCO Framing Web Site or any portion thereof, or your download of any content from the INTCO Framing Web Site. Examples of this type of information include your name, e-mail address, date of birth, geographic location, shipping and billing information, payment information and any other information (including comments, feedback or other statements) that you may provide as part of any INTCO Framing Web Site registration or in connection with any other use of the INTCO Framing Web Site. This includes all information and data that you may submit through the INTCO Framing Web Site in connection with interacting or communicating with INTCO Framing or its agents.
2. Cookies and Log Data. We may collect information obtained from your use of the INTCO Framing Web Site. This type of information is commonly referred to as “cookies” or “log data,” and our collection and use of this type of information is discussed in more detail in the section below.
You should be aware that certain third-party providers or websites may be featured or linked on or through the INTCO Framing Web Site, and these third parties may be gathering additional information through processes that we do not and cannot control. These features and links of third parties are discussed in more detail below.
When you use or access the INTCO Framing Web Site, we may use a variety of methods to track your activities on the INTCO Framing Web Site. For example, we may keep track of the pages that you visit by placing a small entry in text file, called a cookie, on your hard drive. Any cookies or similar tools that we use may contain identification numbers and may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. Your web browser may contain settings that will allow you to be notified before accepting a cookie, or that may allow you to disable cookies entirely. If, however, you disable or limit cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features and functionality on the INTCO Framing Web Site that may be available to other users.
When you visit, use or access the INTCO Framing Web Site, our web servers may also collect limited information about your computer or mobile device’s connection to the Internet, including your internet protocol (IP) address. Your IP address is a number that allows computers connected to the Internet to know where to send data. Your IP address does not identify you personally, and we use this information to deliver the INTCO Framing Web Site to you upon request, to measure traffic within the INTCO Framing Web Site and to tailor specific information to certain general classes of IP addresses.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
1. INTCO Framing Web Site and Services. We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we deem necessary to provide and make available the INTCO Framing Web Site to you and other users, to provide any customer service or support that you may request from time to time, to customize, measure and improve the INTCO Framing Web Site (and the services, content and advertising therein) and to inform you and other users about our and our affiliates’ products, services or promotions. We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties as we deem necessary for the purposes of resolving any disputes that may arise with you or with respect to the INTCO Framing Web Site, or for the purpose of collect fees or other amounts owed to INTCO Framing or its affiliates or agents.
2. Contractors and Service Providers. We may disclose your Personal Information to third party contractors and service providers (including fulfillment and product distribution companies) that we or our affiliates engage to assist us with the operation of the INTCO Framing Web Site or in connection with other aspects of the business of INTCO Framing or the business of its affiliates. These third-party contractors and service providers will only be provided with access to your Personal Information to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf and on behalf of our affiliates.
3. Law and Compliance. We may use or disclose your Personal Information when we, in our sole discretion, believe that such use or disclosure is necessary to comply with any law or public interest, or to enforce or protect our rights and ensure that the rights of other users are protected. These uses may include, without limitation, responding to claims and legal process such as subpoenas and summons, and taking such other actions and making such other disclosures as may be required or advisable under law, as we may determine in our sole discretion.
4. Transactions and Proceedings. We may disclose your Personal Information to a potential acquirer, partner, trustee or potential joint venture in the event that we sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves some or all of our assets or securities or the business relating to the INTCO Framing Web Site or any portion thereof. This includes disclosures that may take place in connection with a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization or other similar transaction or proceeding.
5. Voluntarily Provided Information. We may disclose and otherwise utilize any of your “voluntarily provided information” as described in Section 1 above, which includes any information or data that you may submit through the INTCO Framing Web Site in connection with interacting or communicating with INTCO Framing, in each case for such purposes and in such manner as we deem necessary or appropriate, in our sole discretion (subject to our obligation to comply with any applicable laws relating to the use or disclosure of such voluntarily provided information), and, by submitting such information through the INTCO Framing Web Site, you hereby acknowledge and agree to any such disclosure or use by INTCO Framing.
Please note that some of the information that we collect through the INTCO Framing Web Site is in the form of aggregated statistics (which is often compiled using the Log Data and other information). We may share this aggregated information and any Log Data with third parties for demographic profiling or any other purpose that we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or advisable. However, this aggregated information and Log Data will not contain your Personal Information.